Found this ditty in Real Simple
and it’s been waiting to be made.
- 2 cups rice noodles
- 2 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 cup corn
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions, adding the edamame during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, puree the peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, sugar, sesame oil, and ½ cup water in a blender until smooth.
- Toss the pasta with the corn, and peanut dressing in a large bowl.