Found this recipe
for more cakes for the pups! I changed it up a little, like i don’t have brown rice flour and i don’t frost cupcakes for my pups… They don’t know the difference and I was making mini muffins
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Mash the banana in a large bowl. Add the skim milk, 1 cup of the peanut butter, 4 tablespoons of the olive oil, honey, eggs and vanilla and mix together until well combined. Combine the flours, baking powder and baking soda and mix well or sift together. Slowly add into the wet ingredients until blended.
- Divide the batter evenly between the cupcake or muffin cases. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the cupcakes have risen and spring back when pressed with a fingertip. Insert a knife into one of the pupcakes; if it comes out clean, they’re done. Remove the tray from the oven and let the cupcakes cool completely on a wire rack.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to three days.