I forgot photos, and this wasn’t AMAZING
Horseradish and Bacon Cream Dip
This is pretty easy, but I’m not sure I’m in love with the flavor – maybe more Tabasco and more bacon!
- 1/3 cup bacon pieces, (about 3 slices cooked and chopped) – more next time
- 1 cup cream cheese – (8 ounce package) – bring to room temp or microwave for 15 – 45 seconds
- 1/3 cup bottled ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 slices american cheese, roughly chopped (choose a better cheese)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 -3 tablespoons hot sauce (recipe calls for 1/4 tsp, even almost a full tbsp i couldn’t notice)
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl. Transfer to the slow cooker
- Cover and cook for 2 hours, stirring once during cooking and again at the end of the cooking dime.
Calories: 89, protein 72 g,
Meh… IT was interesting and tasty, but it needed more bacon, better cheese, and maybe some garlic??
Note, my tripple dipper is just ON or off. So watch for it to burn!