Found this goodie in an old ww cookbook that my MIL liberated when the point system changed
Turkish-Style Glazed Apricots and Cranberries
- 1 cup dried apricots (cut in quarters)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine the apricots, cranberries, oj, water and 3 tablespoons sugar in a medium sauce pan.
- Bring contents to a boil over medium high heat.Reduce the heat and simmer covered until the fruit is soft. (about 20 minutes)
- Transfer the fruit mixture to a bowl and cool.
- Mix together yogurt, remaining 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon
- Split fruit mixture into 4 servings, top with a 1/4th of the yogurt.
- Calories 186.9
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.2 mg
- Potassium 472.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 40.2 g
- Protein 4.4 g