Found this dip a couple of months ago, but didn’t use all the correct portions of ingredients!
Hubby was not a fan.
This time I decided to actually use the correct amount and it definitely turned out better! I bed it would taste even more amazing the next day… but then i would have bad to wait… Maybe next time!
- 1 cup roasted red bell peppers (2 whole peppers from jared kind)
- 2 tablespoons
- 1 ounce whole-grain bread
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (used our chipotle flavored)
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
Place bell peppers, almonds, bread, garlic clove, olive oil, vinegar, grated Parmesan, water, and paprika in a food processor; process until smooth.
Amazing, super easy, delicious!
As other on CL mentioned, if you have more than just yourself enjoying this – might want to double the amount!
We used the pretzle thins to dip into this and thought it was very tasty! Bread might work too, it was a bit more liquid-y than hummus!