MMMM Christmas treat!
Found this diddie in Rachael Ray – Reindeer Treat
I followed most of it, but removed the cranberries…
- 4 cups toasted rice cereal, such as Rice Chex
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (chunky)
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 3 cups yogurt-covered pretzels, broken into pieces
- Place toasted rice cereal in large bowl. In small, microwavable bowl, melt peanut butter, butter and salt on high for 1 minute. Add vanilla; stir until smooth. Pour mixture over cereal and mix to coat. Spoon mixture into large resealable bag. Add confectioners’ sugar, seal bag and shake to coat. Mix with yogurt- covered pretzels. Store in airtight container.
It is pretty tasty… but not AMAZING. Good for gifts!
One thought on “Reindeer Treat”
These remind me of muddy buddies but Christmas infused!
Comments are closed.