MMMM Christmas treat!
Found this diddie in Rachael Ray – Reindeer Treat
I followed most of it, but removed the cranberries…
- 4 cups toasted rice cereal, such as Rice Chex
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (chunky)
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 3 cups yogurt-covered pretzels, broken into pieces
- Place toasted rice cereal in large bowl. In small, microwavable bowl, melt peanut butter, butter and salt on high for 1 minute. Add vanilla; stir until smooth. Pour mixture over cereal and mix to coat. Spoon mixture into large resealable bag. Add confectioners’ sugar, seal bag and shake to coat. Mix with yogurt- covered pretzels. Store in airtight container.
It is pretty tasty… but not AMAZING. Good for gifts!