I made this for my sister, MIL and SIL for Christmas. I put it with bags of black tea because i couldn’t find the instant unsweetened tea, until right after i packed the box and shipped off the presents! I found the recipe on Busy Cooks It makes a ton, so get a big bowl!!! And i could never find vanilla powder in the store and on line it was more money than I wanted to spend, but using liquid vanilla is fine, just let it try before putting everything in the blender!
I also limited the sugar, figuring more could be added later, but couldn’t be taken out.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 cups powdered non-dairy creamer
- 2 tsp. vanilla powder (see bottom for options)
- 2-1/2 cups sugar (i used stevia or splenda from the bag – less than 2 cups)
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened instant tea (leave this out and add the mixture to a cup of black tea or earl gray)
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 tsp. ground cardamom
*If you can’t find vanilla powder, mix 2 tsp. vanilla extract with some of the sugar until blended and dry. Then process with remaining ingredients in blender or food processor.