Saw this in last sunday’s paper and had to repost it here for when i do one of these things and need something to fix it!
None of these have specific instructions but it definitely sounds interesting!
- To soothe sunburn:
- apply a mixture of whipped egg and a teaspoon of castor oil.(who ever has castor oil in the house? – brings back images of tom and jerry cartoons!
- add a handful of baking soda to a warm water bath and soak for a while
- For pesky mosquito bites:
- apply vinegar on a cotton ball to the itchy area (not sure difference between that an rubbing alcohol…)
- Beat bee stings:
- applying a paste of baking soda and water to the affected area (one i stop screaming and running in circles)
- Poison ivy:
- to reduce discomfort, rub the inside of a banana peel to the rash. Should reduce the discomfort within a few days. (should? hmmmm – think I’ll stick to the “Leaves of three let it be!”)