Chrsitmas Survey – Friday Feast
Well it feels like a friday..
Feel free to play along in comments or on your own site, just put a link in my comments so i can read them!
or gift bags ? Anything!I love doing the wrapping with paper as opposed to sticking in a bag. I love putting on the ribbons and bows! But as far as receiving, i’m game for whatever it arrives in!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. Savethe tree farms! Well not really, but it’s easier to get him and setupand take back down. No needle dropping issues, not smoking up a vaccumcleaner with needles…
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after thanksgiving and not a moment before!
4. When do you take the tree down? Depends. Shortly after new years though
5. Do you like eggnog? Ick
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Snoopy dress up doll, my dollhouse that my dad made to look like our house (i’m sure there is more, but it’s not coming to mind!)
7. Hardest person to buy for? Dad- i always get him slippers, but besides that it’s kinda hard! This year i have a theme and i’m pretty excited about it!
And hubby. We’ve not been together that long and he tends to just buy what he wants or give a list, but i am never able to go too far off the list cause we are still learning about each other!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Mom and sister!
9. Do you have a ? yup – cool one with no real faces.
10. Mail or ? Mail!I love writing out my Christmas cards. I love taking the time to personalize each one. I get annoyed when i receive ones with just a signature, but i like having cards in the house, so i guess i have to be happy i got any at all!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? don’t recall right now
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? July
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Don’t think so…
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? ALL of it!
16. Lights on the tree? Duh!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Most of my christmas’s are traveling. When I moved to CA I was always goingback east. Once I got married and found someone to make my christmas’s just as special i put my foot down and we spend one at home every 3years! This year everyone and i mean everyone is coming! His side and my side in one house! Should be fun!
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? donner and blitzen, and commet and cupid and rudolph… 5 out of 7 aint bad…
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Elephants holding a star!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One present Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas morning
2. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Can’t go near the mall.
23.Favorite ornament theme or color? I have a ton of elephant ornamants, but will put most anything on my tree!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Creamed onions, canned peas, crescent rolls, honey baked ham store ham, mom’s ham sauce, squash (orange, frozen block kind), apple pie and whipped topping!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? AWii Fit (which apparently requires me to get a Wii…. sigh). New turtle necks. And everyone together and enjoying the holiday! BloodyMary’s – marc?
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Unknown
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Unknown