I was not in love with the result of this one. Can’t say it will make the cut, but it’s a nice low cal spinach and artichoke dip option if you need it! I also double the spinach, i’m not sure if that made it too different. There was still plenty of dippiness to it, almost too much. And when it says mix, they mean with a mixer, no way to do this bad boy with a spoon!
5 1/2 cups (serving size: 1/4 cup dip and about 6 chips)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) block 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) block fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 (13.5-ounce) package baked tortilla chips (about 16 cups)
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, sour cream, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, and next 6 ingredients (through spinach) in a large bowl; stir until well blended. Spoon mixture into a 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella and remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Calories:148 (30% from fat)
- Fat:5g (sat 2.9g,mono 1.5g,poly 0.5g)