Spicy Grilled Sweet Potatoes
2 servings (serving size: 1/2 cup)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup peeled sweet potatoes, cut into small chunks
- Cooking spray
Combine the first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
Combine oil and sweet potatoes in a medium bowl; toss to coat. Heat a large grill pan coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add potatoes, and cook for 10 minutes, turning occasionally. Place potatoes in a large bowl; sprinkle with cumin mixture. Toss gently.
- Calories:157 (25% from fat)
- Fat:4.3g (sat 0.6g,mono 2.7g,poly 0.7g)
- Sodium: 163mg