4 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeño pepper (about 1 small)
- 1 pounds peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1 cups corn kernels
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. Combine first 3 ingredients; set aside.
2. Heat a 14-inch wok over high heat. Add oil to wok, swirling to coat. Add green onions, garlic, and jalapeño to wok; stir-fry 30 seconds or just until shallots begin to brown. Add shrimp to wok; stir-fry 3 minutes or until shrimp are done. Add corn; stir-fry 1 minute or just until corn is heated. Stir in juice mixture; sprinkle with cilantro.
- Calories:332 (30% from fat)
- Fat:11.2g (sat 1.2g,mono 4.8g,poly 3.6g)