Mom’s Roasted Red Potato Salad
4 cups red potatoes, quartered
1 cup miracle Whip® (i use Cains or Fat Free)
4 slices bacon
2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Spray cookie sheet with Pam
2. Put on potatoes, spray potatoes
3. Sprinkle parsley and onion powder
4. Bake @ 425 30-35 minutes, turn once
5. Combine rest of ingredients. Stir into hot potatoes in a bowl
I used regular potatoes this time. And California style garlic powder, and skipped the eggs. I have a thing about eggs in my potato salad.
It was pretty tasty. Although i think i needed the onion powder and the intensity of the red potatoes!