1. Pink Lady (version 1) – great creamy drink! Suggested by our server
2. White Russian – another suggestion by our server
3. Grasshopper – the best suggestion by our server! Minty alcoholic milk shake!
4. Pisco Sour – too strong for me! Similar to whiskey
5, Red Footed Bobbie – served in a martini glass, grenadine at the bottom, something yellowish above. Pretty strong, but yummy.
6. Blue Footed Boobie – creamy blue drink
7. Pink Lady (version 2) – this time it was made with gin and a smidge of grenadine. Not as tastey as version 1
8. Trio Merlot – wine each night with dinner. Yummy!
9. Fanta – hubby loves the orange
10. Mixto (blackberry, tree tomato, strawberry juices) – yummy
11. Tree Tomatoe Juice – our welcome to Ecuador drink. Very different and yummy
13. Chocolate Milkshake – we read Fernanado made the best, and he sure did!