A little more than a thursday 13 but I was laughing out loud and making my co-workers nervous… So I had to share! I’ve shaded the ones that fit me in purple! (ok, well they were… but apparently my editor went nuts….not everyone applies to me, but i’m not going through and re-coloring again)
The one hundred and one ways to know a Bostonian.
1. The Red Sox World Series win was, and will always be, one of the
greatest moments in your life.
2. The guy driving in front of you is going 70 mph and you’re swearing at
him for going too slow.
3. When ordering a tonic, you mean a Coke.
4. You went to
5. You actually enjoy driving around rotaries. (It always fun to try and run someone off the road!)
6. You do not recognize the letter "R" as a part of the Englishlanguage.
7. Your social security number starts with an 0.
8. You can actually find your way around
9. You know what a "regular" coffee is.
10. You keep an ice scraper in your car year-round.