I am honoring a wonderful friend and her dear daughter in my Thursday 13.
Recently my friend Michelle’s daughter was diagnosed with cancer.
I love them both dearly and worry about them.
Thirteen Things about Jen
- She was diagnosed with Hodgkins stage IIIB
- It has been a long battle to determine what was making her sick
- She is undergoing her first round of chemo
- She is a bubbly, fun, happy 16 year old
- She doesn’t want to be sick
- She is extremely smart and motivated
- She enjoys being in plays and musicals. She will be most liked have to give up this activity since her immune system will be at 0% when the play is scheduled to show.
- She has a 95% chance of a full recovery (Great news)
- J She en will miss her next year of high school. Probably have to be home schooled.
- She has a little sister that lovers her dearly
- Her chemo will proceed every 3 weeks for the next 6 months.
- She will spend 3 days after every procedure at the hospital.
- There is a great charity that has adopted her – Chemo Angels